Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yeah sure... sure.. I'll get right on that..



I was checking my email this afternoon and came across this urgent message, from some fine upstanding citizen that I suspect probably doesn't even live in America. below is a copy of the actual EMail..


Dear
I am Barrister Teo Wang ,An Attorney At Law. A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name with you, died as the result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005.His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. And in the record there is no known successor to this deposit of the deceased who died without a will. My late Client has a deposit of eighteen Million US Dollars ( US$ 18,000,000.00) left behind.
My conditions:
1. The sum of US$ 18,000,000.00 Million only will be transfer into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the beneficiary, the transfer will be made by telegram legal documents with your name
The transfer will be made by telegram legal documents with your name as beneficiary, the transfer will be made by telegraphic Transfer (T/T) confirm able in 3 working days.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email/telephone, for security purposes.
3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative
. If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you to send the following:
A: Your Full name and address
B: Your direct telephone number
C: Sex
D: Occupation.
E: International passport
Best Regards,
Teo Wang Attorney At Law
Email:teowang180@hotmail.com

Hmmmmm.. Sure thing Teo.. I'll get right on that.. and maybe I'll just send my social security number, all of my computer passwords and my bank account numbers right along with that information that you requested, you know, for safe keeping.. along with the deed to my 800 million dollar estate in Maui..I mean after all I wouldn't want anybody stealing from me would I?.. yeah right..

No comments: